vendredi 8 avril 2011

Un petit concours !




La compagnie Jess LC (qui fait de magnifiques bijoux) nous propose dans le cadre du concours "Desing Your Look" de créer un look printannier. Donc voici le mien, par la suite vous pourrez voter pour me faire gagner toutes les pièces que j'ai choisies. Donc voilà, je reviendrai solliciter vos votes sous peu !

5 commentaires:

  1. Wow! C'est cool comme concours! Je voterai pour toi quand ça sera le temps;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love what you chose!!! I will vote! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love this design! I saw it in there and voted ;)

    I'm a new follower...could you please follow me back? :)

    xo,
    Grace

    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Though I know a bit of French, I wanted to make sure my message got across...so I'm writing in English, I hope you don't mind! I'm so thrilled to have stumbled on your blog through the Jess LC Challenge :) You have an incredible sense of style--and I adore that skirt and handbag!

    If you had fun creating this look, you might enjoy my weekly linkup, Friday’s Fancies! It's a fantastic way to showcase your style and find new blogs! Though I can't promise $200, I can promise an extra entry in my {ode to france giveaway} this week--which sounds right up your alley ;)

    I hope you'll consider it and that you'll stop by soon! bisous! {av}

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...